I know, There is no option in WordPress post editor to create tables, but today we are going to tell you an alternative way how you can create / draw tables with columns and rows as you want.
If you are a blogger or web designer? there might be some times you need to create tables in your wordpress based blog or website. Tables are help your readers to understand the information what you are trying to show very quickly. So now all you have to do is just scrolling down and reading and implementing below mentioned 5 easy steps.
5 Easy Steps to Insert Tables In WordPress
1. First of all, go and install this plugin in your wp-dashboard. Next activate that plugin.
2. You will see Drag and Drop interface / New tool bar in your WordPress Post Editor. If you not activated the plugin, you can;t see this new tool bar in your post editor.
3. Now In that tool bar select the table icon. (You can check the table icon in below screenshot, Red color arrow is highlighting that icon below)
4. Once you clicked on that, Next you will see the following screen with different options like Columns, Rows etc. There you have you give details of your table like Rows, columns etc.
5. After you gave table details as you want, next just click on Insert button. That’s it you will see the table with your requirements. You can fill it with your information. That’s it.
You can’t create stylish tables with different colors with this plugin, If you want a table with different colors and stylishness I prefer you to install another plugin for that purpose. You can get it here. Its also very easy to optimize.